HP LaserJet 1020 & LaserJet 1022 Full Feature Software and Driver
HP LaserJet 1020 & LaserJet 1022 Full Feature Software and Driver (80.2 MB)
This full software solution is the same solution as the in-box CD that came with your printer. This is not a software upgrade. If a prior version software is currently installed, it must be uninstalled before installing this version.
Updated: Jan 6, 2016
File name: hp_LJ1020_Full_Solution-v2012_918_1_57980.exe [1/1, 80.2 MB]
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP
Fix/Enhancement: Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Compatibility
How to install:
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download button and save the file to your hard disk.
- Double click on the downloaded file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The default directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed installation.
A device driver is a small piece of software that tells the operating system and other software how to communicate with a piece of hardware. For example, all printers come accompanied with drivers to install that tell the operating system exactly how to print information on the page. Sound card drivers tell your software exactly how to translate data into audio signals that the card can output to a set of speakers. About.com - http://pcsupport.about.com/od/termsag/g/term_driver.htm