HP LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Printer Series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver (64-bit)
HP LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Printer Series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver 3.06MB (64-bit)
The Plug and Play Bundle provides basic printing functions.
Note: This driver works both the LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Series printers.
File name: lj1018_1020_1022-HB-pnp-win64-en.exe [1/1, 3.06M]
- Microsoft Windows XP x64
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
Fix/Enhancement: Windows 8 Support
For USB Connection:
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Click the Download button and save this file.
- Double click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
- Click to accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Next.
- Driver installation begins. Driver files are pre-installed during this process.
- A screen pops up to prompt to connect the USB cable. Insert the USB cable.
- Device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing driver.
- Click Finish to complete software installation.
A device driver is a small piece of software that tells the operating system and other software how to communicate with a piece of hardware. For example, all printers come accompanied with drivers to install that tell the operating system exactly how to print information on the page. Sound card drivers tell your software exactly how to translate data into audio signals that the card can output to a set of speakers. About.com - http://pcsupport.about.com/od/termsag/g/term_driver.htm