HP LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Printer Series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver (64-bit)
HP LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Printer Series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver 3.06MB (64-bit)
The Plug and Play Bundle provides basic printing functions.
Note: This driver works both the LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Series printers.
File name: lj1018_1020_1022-HB-pnp-win64-en.exe [1/1, 3.06M]
- Microsoft Windows XP x64
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
Fix/Enhancement: Windows 8 Support
For USB Connection:
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Click the Download button and save this file.
- Double click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
- Click to accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Next.
- Driver installation begins. Driver files are pre-installed during this process.
- A screen pops up to prompt to connect the USB cable. Insert the USB cable.
- Device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing driver.
- Click Finish to complete software installation.
A driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with hardware devices. Without drivers, the devices you connect to your computer - for example, a mouse or external hard drive - won't work properly. Windows can automatically check if there are drivers available for new devices that you connect to your computer. For hardware that you've connected to your computer in the past, updated drivers might become available at a later date; but those drivers aren't installed automatically. To install these optional updates, go to Windows Update in Control Panel, check for updates, and then view and install driver updates that are available for your computer. Microsoft - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-driver#1TC=windows-7