HP LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Printer Series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver (64-bit)
HP LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Printer Series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver 3.06MB (64-bit)
The Plug and Play Bundle provides basic printing functions.
Note: This driver works both the LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Series printers.
File name: lj1018_1020_1022-HB-pnp-win64-en.exe [1/1, 3.06M]
- Microsoft Windows XP x64
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
Fix/Enhancement: Windows 8 Support
For USB Connection:
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Click the Download button and save this file.
- Double click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
- Click to accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Next.
- Driver installation begins. Driver files are pre-installed during this process.
- A screen pops up to prompt to connect the USB cable. Insert the USB cable.
- Device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing driver.
- Click Finish to complete software installation.
In computing, a device driver (commonly referred to as a driver) is a computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer. A driver provides a software interface to hardware devices, enabling operating systems and other computer programs to access hardware functions without needing to know precise details of the hardware being used. Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Device_driver