HP ePrint Software HP LaserJet Pro P1102w
HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
Released: Sep 18, 2017
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Corrected a failure to update user credentials when printing to ePrint Enterprise using a static ePrint print queue.
- Fixed a defect where a job goes to an error state when printing wireless direct.
New features v4.7
- Adds support for printers using WiFi direct (WirelessDirect also still supported).
- Add 11×17, legal, and A4 paper sizes.
New features v4.6
- Maintain driver settings during upgrade
- Wireless direct error message enhancements
- NFC error message enhancements
New features v4.5
- Print to ePrint Enterprise
- NFC support to gather available print paths (Wireless or Wireless-Direct)
New features v4.0
- Help web link changes from www.eprintcenter.com to www.hpconnected.com.
New features v3.1
- Windows 8 support
New features v3.
- Direct wireless printing
- Print to public print locations, allowing mobile users to take advantage of thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations at copy shops, hotels, airport lounges, and more, when you need to print on the go
- Support for ePCL printer description language, which support network printing to print to both HP ink and laser printers, wired or wireless.
- Improved user interface
How to install:
Reference the System Requirements to confirm your mobile device meets the Windows or Mac OS requirements for install.
- Download the file to your computer:
- Click on the Download button.
- In the File Download box select Save.
- In the Save As window choose a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- When the file download has completed, select Open Folder.
- Double click on the file to launch the installer. If the system is upgrading from a previous release, the installer will remove the older version and require a system reboot. Following reboot, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
- Follow the simple steps to complete the installation. If the system was upgraded, the user will have to re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access web connected printers.
Note: Before you discover wireless direct printers, your HP product must have setup and be enabled for wireless direct network connectivity. Not every HP wireless capable product support Wireless Direct.
In computing, a device driver (commonly referred to as a driver) is a computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer. A driver provides a software interface to hardware devices, enabling operating systems and other computer programs to access hardware functions without needing to know precise details of the hardware being used. Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Device_driver